Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is it really week 4?

I've been exercising even more regularly lately and really pushing myself. I realized recently while I was at the gym using the weight machines that I was just going through with the motions. Now, I really try to focus on the muscles that I should be using. I used the treadmill at home a few times over the weekend and forced myself to run for a few minutes. This week, I had a fairly small weight loss of .4 pounds, but I feel good that it was a loss nonetheless.

I'm trying to keep focused on the reasons I want to lose weight:
- Lower my cholesterol
- Have more energy
- Have more shopping options
- Lead a healthier life

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Awesome! Weight loss is definitely about focus! ;o) Focusing on the muscles is awesome! Focusing on your goals is also awesome. Keep pushing and remember that weight loss is 80% nutrition, 10 % exercise and 10 % genetics. YOUR DIET IS KEY to your success!!

Jessica B said...

Those are great motivators! Keep your eye on the prize and you will achieve it!

Moi said...

A loss is a loss. Congrats. I think this month speed by for most of us.