Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let's Get This Started

I am going to be 30 this year and I would like to spend the next decade of my life healthy and active. My 20s was a roller coaster decade for my weight and I'm sad to say that I ended them at a high rather than a low. I'm looking forward to this competition and hope that it will give me a much needed push.

I decided that to keep things simple, I will leave this blog public. However, I will keep a more detailed blog that will include pictures and more personal thoughts private. If you are interested in becoming a reader of that blog, please just message me with your email address.

6 comments:

Heather Brown said...

I am part of the competition and would love to see both of your blogs.. I am excited to take this journey! Cant wait to see what 2010 brings all of us!! My email is heatherbrownphotography@yahoo.com

Alison said...

Thanks Heather! I'm very excited too and I added you to the other blog as well. :)

Stephanie said...

Best of luck to you in making this decade your fittest and healthiest yet!
weight loss

Amanda said...

Alison I would love to follow both blogs, I am in the competition too.

Alison said...

Amanda, send me an email to alib80 AT gmail DOT com and I will add you as a reader to the other one. :)

Unknown said...

Alison, I wanna read both of them too!! my email is oohscrap at yahoo dot com