Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Week Weigh In and Goal

I weighed in this morning at 257.8 (thank you new scale with .2 increments) and sent all of the pictures off to Karilynn.

I know myself too well to know that I can't make a bunch of drastic changes to my life at once, so as the competition I'm going to set a small weekly goal for myself. Counting points and exercising will always be the standards and hopefully these other good habits will build.

This week's goal is to stay out of my co-workers candy dish. If I'm going to splurge, I would much rather do it on chocolate and ice cream than nerds and laffy taffy. Those little pieces of candy start adding up throughout the day

3 comments:

Our Fam said...

Love that idea. Why waste your calories on things you like when you can use them on things you love!

Karilynn said...

Candy dishes are evil! ;o) I agree that if you are going to have a treat it should be something you REALLY LOVE.. not just whatever is in front of you!! Nice goal! :o)

Ellura said...

The work place is always hard! Good luck. I am sure you will do great!