Monday, January 4, 2010

New Scale!

I'm totally geeking out about this, but I'm super excited that the new scale I ordered on Amazon last week came tonight. I was worried that it wouldn't come until later this week and I'd need to be using the old scale for the whole competition. Amazingly, I lost 5.6 pounds as soon as I stepped on to the new scale! :) My husband, who is more of a geek than I, tested the accuracy of the scale with his bench weights. The new scale is more accurate even.

I also figured out where in the house to take the best self time photos that include my whole body tonight. I'm ready to get going tomorrow!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Isn't it insane how we get so excited over these little things! LOVE new scales!! YAY!! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life! ;o)

Grace said...

I had a similar "weight-loss" phenomena today when I realized my scale had been switched to kilograms.

Here's to the first weigh-in!