Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not So Sure that I "Brought It"

This month hasn't been a complete lost, but I didn't journal my food at all this last week. For me, journaling is essential to losing weight. It must be a mental thing where if I don't write it down, it doesn't count. I'm recommitting to myself tonight. I will have my paper and pen out at work tomorrow and I will write everything I put in my mouth down. I'm fairly certain I won't win anything this month as it seems that so many people have done so amazingly. However, I'm going to keep going and finish this out as strong as I can.

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Love that you are journaling. Here's to starting February ready to BRING IT! ;o)

Moi said...

Sometimes you have to win your personal battle. I am so sick of people giving up cause they won't win any money. It makes me want to slap them. Being skinny is its best reward, even if it takes some of us longer to get there