Friday, February 12, 2010

A renewed sense of purpose

I will admit that I have been feeling a little discouraged lately. Losing 5 pounds in January was certainly better than gaining, but I know I could have done better. There was some exciting news in my family today regarding a baby. The excitement surrounding the announcement and the baby shopping that went along with it made me realize how much I want my own and soon. One of my most compelling reasons to lose weight is so that I can be at a healthier weight when I get pregnant. I can do this.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

yes you can!!! that's so exciting to have a new little one in the family on the way. can't wait till we here you've got one coming too.
it's nice to have a re-newed drive. clinge to it and use it for all it's worth!

Karilynn said...

Congrats on the news? Maybe a new niece or nephew? Let me know if you want any help with a routine. I know you are a weight watchers girl... if that works for you AWESOME.. if you would love some new ideas.. (like the clean eating thing that is help jacqui shed lbs this month) let me know. Regardless keep doing what is working for you, because even if it's not as fast as you hoped.. it is working! :o)